Hey love, trust us! You need someone to step in the week of to take care of all of the details, create your moment by moment timeline, and tie up all loose ends so you can enjoy time with your fiancé, family, and friends.
We will communicate with all of your vendors the week prior, confirming timing and location. On the "day of" we will take care of all decor set up and break down and keep the party on schedule. We are your go-to gals for vendors, family, friends and YOU!
• Creative direction and styling on the wedding day working hand-in-hand with your photographer to get the best possible photos
• Oversee ceremony site set-up • Oversee reception site set-up
• Greet and direct all vendors • Receive deliveries on clients behalf
• Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections and cueing wedding party for processional
• Communicate and manage banquet staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
• Attend sound check with band musicians/DJ and review formalities and song selections
• Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
• Set up of seating cards, menus, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest book, etc. • Coordinate the reception making sure everything flows smoothly
• Assist the wedding party and family with any needs, questions, or concerns
• Ensure end of event arrangements are made for gifts, guest book, toasting flutes, etc.
• Provide a bridal emergency kit for the wedding day